Netbeans native packaging and printing on the command line

Netbeans native packaging and printing on the command line

Raposa
I am writing a JavaFX application which I deploy directly via Netbeans

(right click on project->package as->image only)

this works perfectly fine. Now I need to implement a command line interface with several parameters and of course I want a '-h' option that prints the help onto the command line.

I'm just using System.out.println(), nothing special.

This works totally fine as long as I do not deploy my code. Once I create the .exe file my output will no longer show any output on the console. Just pure blackness.

What is happening in the background when deploying and how is it possible to get my output to the console?

I'm using Netbeans 8.2 and Java8.