Netbeans is not working properly after installing.

Netbeans is not working properly after installing.

ashutosh.dvlpr
I have tried installing netbeans many times, but I don't know why it not working properly.
I tried installing complete package of netbeans..but without any server.

I am attaching the error log I am getting when tried to open Project window.

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/netbeans_error_176.txt

Netbeans is not working properly after installing.

priya465
I changed

netbeans_jdkhome="/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk"

netbeans_jdkhome="/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk-amd64"
in netbeans-7.1/etc/netbans.conf on Ubuntu 12.04

It worked.