Quantcast

Netbeans in my 2017 MacBook Pro 15 keep CPU over 100% for nothing

Netbeans in my 2017 MacBook Pro 15 keep CPU over 100% for nothing

mcheung63
Netbeans in my 2017 MacBook Pro 15 keep CPU over 100% for nothing. My question is : How can we know what netbeans is doing? There is nothing in the progress window so i don't know what netbeans is doing.

[Image: http://peter.kingofcoders.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/netbeans-is-not-optimize-for-power.png ]

Re: Netbeans in my 2017 MacBook Pro 15 keep CPU over 100% for nothing

DERIK DEVECCHIO
I have have the same problem on both of my OS X computers (apparently now to be called macOS computers).
I tend to discover this in the morning after it ran all night.
I think it is possible to profile the NetBeans IDE form inside the IDE.    Perhaps someone who knows how to read such a report can provide you with instructions.

In the mean time, I have found that I can correct the issue by restarting NetBeans.