Netbeans clusters in my application project

Netbeans clusters in my application project

markreds81
Hi everybody,
my custom application developed over the Netbeans platform API (against 8.0.2 version) sometimes tries to download and install lots of unrequested and unused  plugins from the Netbeans Update Center (they seems to be related to develment IDE). I thought it depends for some clusters registered in the project settings. So I tried to deselect all and then add only these are necessary to run.
Now the application has the following issues:
1. the "Tools > Plugins" menu is disappeared from the menù bar so I unable to show the Plugins modal dialog (I use it to configure my custom update centers).
2. when I call ProgressUtils.showProgressDialogAndRun, the new ProgressRunnable is executed in the background as expected but no modal dialog is displayed anymore. The task takes about 10-15 seconds.

What clusters should I select to resolve them?

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/senza_titolo_330.jpg

Re: Netbeans clusters in my application project

Geertjan Wielenga-3

Can you just remove the update centers from the Plugin Manager?

Gj