Netbeans RCP : get the maven version in the About Dialog

Netbeans RCP : get the maven version in the About Dialog

GBeans
Hi,

I use Netbeans RCP to build my application and I need to change the version in the About dialog to the version generated by Maven.

To do that, I followed the tutorial at this link : http://wiki.netbeans.org/DevFaqVersionNumber.

Then, I changed the icons by right-clicking on the branding project, then "Branding...".

But when I do a "clean and build", the icons I set are overridden.

How should I configure my pom to avoid loosing my icons ?

Thanks,

Bastien

Netbeans RCP : get the maven version in the About Dialog

GBeans
Solved, I placed the maven tag in the wrong project : the correct one is the branding project.