Netbeans R plugin

Peter Cheung

Hi All

Anyone want to join the team to develop Netbeans R plugin?

http://peter.kingofcoders.com/?p=2426

thanks

Peter.

Re: Netbeans R plugin

Geertjan Wielenga-3

Wow! Nicely done. Very nice.

I highly recommend you join in with the Apache NetBeans project and promote this idea there:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/How+to+Participate

Gj

On 30-5-2017 10:07, Peter Cheung wrote:

Hi All

Anyone want to join the team to develop Netbeans R plugin?

http://peter.kingofcoders.com/?p=2426

thanks

Peter.

Re: Netbeans R plugin

Peter Cheung

Appreciate, i join it. thx

Re: Netbeans R plugin

Oliver Rettig
Yes, I am interested.

> Hi All
>

> Anyone want to join the team to develop Netbeans R plugin?
>

> http://peter.kingofcoders.com/?p=2426
>

> thanks
>
> Peter.

Re: Netbeans R plugin

Peter Cheung

Perfect. Do you have blog? I will write a quick guide for people who new to the project, it is a tutorial for start developing the R IDE in netbeans

thanks

from Peter

> Anyone want to join the team to develop Netbeans R plugin?
>

> http://peter.kingofcoders.com/?p=2426

> thanks
>
> Peter.

Re: Netbeans R plugin

Oliver Rettig
Hi Peter,
no i havnt my own blog in use.
A quick guide is great.
best regards
Oliver

> Perfect. Do you have blog? I will write a quick guide for people who new to
> the project, it is a tutorial for start developing the R IDE in netbeans
>
> thanks
>
> from Peter
>

> ________________________________

Re: Netbeans R plugin

Oliver Rettig
Hi Peter,
any news about it. I am intersting to join the team.
best regards
Oliver

> Hi All
>

> Anyone want to join the team to develop Netbeans R plugin?
>

> http://peter.kingofcoders.com/?p=2426
>

> thanks
>
> Peter.

Re: Netbeans R plugin