Netbeans Program already exists

Marv8531
Hi

I am completely new to programming and am trying to learn Netbeans. I have had it working but now comes up with program already exists and is empty when I try and create a new project.

I have completely removed Netbeans and the JDK from my PC and re-installed and the problem persists. I have had a look at the other posts and have followed what I can but as I am new I d ont fully understand how to carry out some of the tasks IE delete the project directory.

I am running NetBeans 8.2 IDE 64x with JDK 141 and JRE 8u144.

I currently have no projects at all and now cant create one.

Thank you for your help

Re: Netbeans Program already exists

geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com
Remove the NetBeans user directory (http://wiki.netbeans.org/FaqWhatIsUserdir) and restart.

Thanks,

Geertjan Wielenga | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +31620320056 |
Oracle Developer Tools

ORACLE Netherlands | Hertogswetering 163-167 | 3543 AS Utrecht | Netherlands