Netbeans Platform Plugin - Service Tab coustom node/item

Netbeans Platform Plugin - Service Tab coustom node/item

vckbarth
Hello people,

I'm fairly new to Netbeans Platform. Recently I've tried to write a simple plugin. I want to add new root-node (with custom icon) to trree view in service tab and equip it with some logic (let say pop-up executed by mouse right click). But nothing works. Does anybody has an example/tutorial showing how to do it?

Thanks,
Bartek

Re: Netbeans Platform Plugin - Service Tab coustom node/item

Geertjan Wielenga-3
https://blogs.oracle.com/geertjan/servicestabnoderegistration

Gj