Quantcast

Netbeans+Mingw+SDL+GDB = code 0xc0000135

Netbeans+Mingw+SDL+GDB = code 0xc0000135

Crayoz
I am not able to debug with GDB in netbeans I am getting the error:

During startup program exited with code 0xc0000135.

I can compile and run my application. I have been searching some about this and some other forums says that a .dll is missing. So I put the SDL.dll in several places inside my project folder but no success. Anyone could help me ?

Re: Netbeans+Mingw+SDL+GDB = code 0xc0000135

Stadelmann Josef
If you expect the SDL.dll still missing,
then you should not just add it somewhere,
but at the location where your debugger .exe is or
if it is a generic dll, then you have to seek how to install/register this dll
it might use regsvr32 or the like from MS depending if it is a OLE/COM dll or
more of a .NET assembly.

also at http://www.libsdl.org/download-1.2.php
one can read in the Win32: SDL-1.2.5-win32.zip Readme!
***
Please distribute this file with the SDL runtime environment:

The Simple DirectMedia Layer (SDL for short) is a cross-platfrom library
designed to make it easy to write multi-media software, such as games and
emulators.

The Simple DirectMedia Layer library source code is available from:
http://www.libsdl.org/

This library is distributed under the terms of the GNU LGPL license:
http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/lesser.html
***
hope it helps

Josef

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
I am not able to debug with GDB in netbeans I am getting the error:

During startup program exited with code 0xc0000135.

I can compile and run my application. I have been searching some about this and some other forums says that a .dll is missing. So I put the SDL.dll in several places inside my project folder but no success. Anyone could help me ?

README-SDL.txt (600 bytes) Download Attachment