Netbeans Code Template Help

dartmanx
I am trying to create a Java code template to deal with the obnoxious amount of boilerplate code that JPA Criteria Queries require. This is what I have so far:

Code:
CriteriaBuilder criteriaBuilder = entityManager.getCriteriaBuilder();
CriteriaQuery<${Type}> criteriaQuery = criteriaBuilder.createQuery(${Type}.class);
Root<${Type}> root = criteriaQuery.from(${Type}.class);

TypedQuery<${Type}> query = entityManager.createQuery(criteriaQuery);
List<${Type}> result = query.getResultList();

log.debug("Returned {} results", result.size());

I need to improve it by forcing the import of the various classes. Can anyone help?