Quantcast

Netbeans 8.2 will not start Tomcat 8.5

spud_chance
Problem solved although I have no idea why.  Uninstalled tomcat and netbeans and reinstalled netbeans.   Selected configure option from netbeans and had it install tomcat.  I tried that numerous times before, but for whatever reason it worked this last time.

Re: Netbeans 8.2 will not start Tomcat 8.5

Mark Wade
I was going to suggest that!

Just kidding, I wasn't going to suggest that at all.  Glad it's working.