Netbeans 8.2 on OSX High Seirra

riedlse
Seems to be a general java bug, have seen this error in other forums as well.

Netbeans 8.2 on OSX High Seirra

sfieten
Hi, by changing the following setting in the netbeans.conf file (found inside the Netbeans application package in Resources/Netbeans/etc) you can at least get the menu back in the application window:

-J-Dapple.laf.useScreenMenuBar=false

jjj

Netbeans 8.2 on OSX High Seirra

jjj
Things I've tried:

* JDK 8u161
* JDK 9.0.1
* Uninstalling, reinstalling, restarting, etc...
* Removing Java and Netbeans entirely, emptying trash, etc...
* High Sierra 10.13.1 Beta (17B46a) does not fix this

Oddly, I have 2 machines running seemingly the same versions and configurations, but only 1 of them has this problem.

Re: Netbeans 8.2 on OSX High Seirra

geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com

Hope it helps,

Geertjan Wielenga | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +31620320056 |
Oracle Developer Tools

ORACLE Netherlands | Hertogswetering 163-167 | 3543 AS Utrecht | Netherlands

On 27 Oct 2017, at 01:27, jjj <[hidden email]> wrote:

Things I've tried:

* JDK 8u161
* JDK 9.0.1
* Uninstalling, reinstalling, restarting, etc...
* Removing Java and Netbeans entirely, emptying trash, etc...
* High Sierra 10.13.1 Beta (17B46a) does not fix this

Oddly, I have 2 machines running seemingly the same versions and configurations, but only 1 of them has this problem.

Netbeans 8.2 on OSX High Seirra

macbuzz
This appears to be fixed in MacOS 10.13.2B1.