Netbeans 8.2 freezes and does not open java code page

Netbeans 8.2 freezes and does not open java code page

Jhnbuggy
Absolute newbie here. I installed Netbeans 8.2 on MacBook Air ( Mac OS ). However, I am unable to type the code in the code page. Any help will be greatly appreciated. This is my first class in computer programming.

Re: Netbeans 8.2 freezes and does not open java code page

geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com

I’d recommend removing the user directory (http://wiki.netbeans.org/FaqWhatIsUserdir) and restarting and if the problem continues simplest might be a quick Skype chat — I’m ‘geertjanwielenga’ on Skype.

Thanks,

Geertjan Wielenga | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +31620320056 |
Oracle Developer Tools

ORACLE Netherlands | Hertogswetering 163-167 | 3543 AS Utrecht | Netherlands

On 16 Sep 2017, at 18:43, Jhnbuggy <[hidden email]> wrote:

Absolute newbie here. I installed Netbeans 8.2 on MacBook Air ( Mac OS ). However, I am unable to type the code in the code page. Any help will be greatly appreciated. This is my first class in computer programming.

Re: Netbeans 8.2 freezes and does not open java code page

Doug Robinson

Please take Doug Robinson off your email list as he has passed away.

His spouse