Netbeans 7.3.1 not pop-up on run

theodore onye
Hello,

I downloaded netbeans 7.3.1 recently, I was learning how to design form using the jframe
GUI, after the form creation, I click run to see how the form will pop-up, but it does not
come up.

When I click preview, it comes up but my buttion dont display on the figure/event they are
supposed to display on the text field which I used to capture the figure eg numbers as am
working on calculator.

I have gone online, followed the example tutorial, yet, my own does not pop-up when I
click run.

Please I will be glad if your support team guide me on sorting this problem out as am a
new user and wants to know the program very well.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Glory to GOD Almighty, His mercy endures forever.

0802-398-9055,0803-757-1899
082-497-174