NetCAT 9.0 breaking news

Jiří Kovalský
Booming Voice: "The Apache NetBeans (Incubating) IDE Community Acceptance Testing (NetCAT) initiative for NetBeans 9.0 is hereby officially declaaaaaared opeeeeeen!" Or, bug hunting season is open!

We are looking for enthusiastic NetBeans community members to test the NetBeans IDE version 9.0 before its release. Apache committers are of course very welcome, but you do not need to be a committer to join NetCAT. If you are passionate about quality, and would like the chance to be the reporter of bugs for a change, NetCAT is for you!

This is the first NetCAT program under the Apache Incubator, and it marks a historic milestone in the life of NetBeans. Don't miss the opportunity to be a part of this initiative!

For more information about how to join, and the responsibilities of a NetCAT member, read the wiki page at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/NetCAT+FAQ

Jiří Kovalský and Hermien Pellissier
NetCAT 9.0 coordinators

Jiří Kovalský and Hermien Pellissier
NetCAT 9.0 coordinators

Re: NetCAT 9.0 breaking news

Alied Pérez Martínez
Aye, Sir! Show me a target!

Sent from my "burning platform" Nokia N8-00

<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__cwiki.apache.org_confluence_display_NETBEANS_NetCAT-2BFAQ&d=DwMFaQ&c=RoP1YumCXCgaWHvlZYR8PQcxBKCX5YTpkKY057SbK10&r=lNbsjsPBIlkvLk3cCo-v9Cl8OCHz_BBqfpuXTKAlzb4&m=kvGaSqwBFRyJcdJ36MZfUNxbM-PZvi2bJx1iE5rJPEQ&s=wlMixjw4Zs5fqE-JEDkuzEpK16j8Zqe0UnIsVrngKnI&e=>