NetBeans can't detect Java ME platform

air.oamyst517

I have installed Netbeans v8.2 (the full bundle) then installed Java ME 8.3/8/3.4, but every time I go about adding any of the platforms it tells me that the detection's failed. I then tried to add Java ME manually (by using “Custom Java me CLDC platform emulator”) but when I write in a new file it doesn't seem to recognize any of the standard built-in functions. Also, tried installing the Java Me plugins from the site, but it made no effect of adding any features to the IDE. How could I get the IDE to detect Java ME platform? .. I tried all of the above steps with the newest version of JDK  both x86 and x64 for the IDE.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10