NetBeans Terminal messy codes

lqian

Hello Sir/Madam, Thank you for your attention.

I downloaded NetBeans (IDE 8.2(English) in Windows 10, but after I set it up it showed Chinese.

I changed it back to English by typing " --locale en:US" in its property dialogue.

After that,

I downloaded and set up GNU compiler for inputting C++ in NetBeans, and every thing looked fine.

However, my question is:

When my code was compiled, if an error existed, the terminal showed some messy codes.

I tried to copy these messy codes and paste them in Google, the Chinese characters showed up.

Can I ask how I can solve this problem? Thanks!

Best,

Lei

Re: NetBeans Terminal messy codes

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/How+to+Participate

See the announcement here:

Geertjan Wielenga | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +31620320056 |
Oracle Developer Tools

ORACLE Netherlands | Hertogswetering 163-167 | 3543 AS Utrecht | Netherlands