NetBeans Support [Can't start new project]

NetBeans Support [Can't start new project]

Reno Esolindo

Dear Support,

I just installed NetBeans and I want to create a new project.

But when I click the new project or press ctrl + shift + n, it won’t open the new project window.

Same with the new file.

Please help.

Thankyou.

Kind regards

Michael Reno

Re: NetBeans Support [Can't start new project]

geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com

You’re using NetBeans IDE 8.2 with JDK 9:

Geertjan Wielenga | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +31620320056 |
Oracle Developer Tools

ORACLE Netherlands | Hertogswetering 163-167 | 3543 AS Utrecht | Netherlands