NetBeans Fails to Install

miguel salazar
Hello, I recently tried to install NetBeans on my windows 10 page. After executing the installer, a window appeared saying "configuring the installer" with a loading bar. Once the loading bar maxed out, the window closed and nothing further happened. I tried installing the NetBeans IDE for Java SE x86 and x64, C/C++ x86 and x64, and all with the same results. I have the Java JDK 8 and JRE 8 installed and I couldn't find any similar occurrences or answers on any support page. I'm hoping I'm not doing something tediously wrong and hope you can help. Thank you!