NetBeans 8.2 uses old version of file for compiling

NetBeans 8.2 uses old version of file for compiling

maxbobse
Hi,

I have the problem that every time i run a file instead of the whole project, it uses an old version of the file to compile. No matter what change I make to the file, the compiler does not pick it up. Only when i delete the whole cache, it is picking up the correct file again (but only for the first time, every next run is then again not picking up any changes to the file).

Does anybody here have an idea what the reason might be?
System is Windows 7'Professional.

Max

Re: NetBeans 8.2 uses old version of file for compiling

wadechandler
Administrator
What project type? Folks will need more details.

Wade

On Jan 7, 2017 3:13 PM, "maxbobse" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I have the problem that every time i run a file instead of the whole project, it uses an old version of the file to compile. No matter what change I make to the file, the compiler does not pick it up. Only when i delete the whole cache, it is picking up the correct file again (but only for the first time, every next run is then again not picking up any changes to the file).

Does anybody here have an idea what the reason might be?
System is Windows 7'Professional.

Max

Wade Chandler

Software Engineer
NetBeans and Open Source Contributor

NetBeans 8.2 uses old version of file for compiling

maxbobse
Sorry, it is a JavaFX project and the class is literally not doing more than one system.out line