NetBeans 8.2 Ubuntu 17.04 Plugin Update Doesn't Restart

NetBeans 8.2 Ubuntu 17.04 Plugin Update Doesn't Restart

jwoehr
1. NetBeans informs me there are plugin updates
2. I click to install updates.
3. Updates are downloaded and supposedly installed.
4. Click to restart and finish installation.
5. I click, NetBeans exits, but does not restart.
6. I manually restart NetBeans.
7.  NetBeans informs me there are plugin updates
8. Repeat forever.

How do I get NetBeans to finish installing the updates?

Re: NetBeans 8.2 Ubuntu 17.04 Plugin Update Doesn't Restart

Emilian Bold-2
Do you have any errors / warnings / clues in the messages file from ~/.netbeans?

How / where do you have NetBeans installed?

I assume there's enough disk space free and your user has permission
to write to the Netbeans install folder?

--emi