Quantcast

NetBeans 7.2.1 - Set as main project?

Artur Carlos Hertel Sonnenhohl

The NB 7.2.1 had the option “Set as main Project” removed? Why?

Thanks

Artur Carlos Hertel Sonnenhohl

Desenvolvimento de Software

Fone: +55 (47) 3276-7549

WEG Drives & Controls Automação Ltda

http://www.weg.net

Clique aqui caso você não seja o destinatário deste email, ou desejar conhecer nossa política de privacidade.
Click here if you are not the intended recipient, or in case you want to know our privacy policy.   ­­

Re: NetBeans 7.2.1 - Set as main project?

Milos Kleint-2
main project is de-emphasizes, you can set it from main manu, once a
main project is set, it appears on project popup as well.

Milos

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 3:17 PM, Artur Carlos Hertel Sonnenhohl
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> The NB 7.2.1 had the option “Set as main Project” removed? Why?
>

> Thanks
>

> Artur Carlos Hertel Sonnenhohl
>
> Desenvolvimento de Software
>
> Fone: +55 (47) 3276-7549
>
> WEG Drives & Controls Automação Ltda
>
> http://www.weg.net
>

> Clique aqui caso você não seja o destinatário deste email, ou desejar
> conhecer nossa política de privacidade.
> Click here if you are not the intended recipient, or in case you want to
> know our privacy policy.   ­­

RES: Re: NetBeans 7.2.1 - Set as main project?

Artur Carlos Hertel Sonnenhohl
Thanks Milos, i found it. :)

Artur Carlos Hertel Sonnenhohl
Desenvolvimento de Software
Fone: +55 (47) 3276-7549
WEG Drives & Controls Automação Ltda
http://www.weg.net

Enviada em: quinta-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2012 12:21
Para: [hidden email]
Assunto: [nbusers] Re: NetBeans 7.2.1 - Set as main project?

main project is de-emphasizes, you can set it from main manu, once a main project is set, it appears on project popup as well.

Milos

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 3:17 PM, Artur Carlos Hertel Sonnenhohl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The NB 7.2.1 had the option “Set as main Project” removed? Why?
>

> Thanks
>

> Artur Carlos Hertel Sonnenhohl
>
> Desenvolvimento de Software
>
> Fone: +55 (47) 3276-7549
>
> WEG Drives & Controls Automação Ltda
>
> http://www.weg.net
>

> Clique aqui caso você não seja o destinatário deste email, ou desejar
> conhecer nossa política de privacidade.
> Click here if you are not the intended recipient, or in case you want to
> know our privacy policy.   ­­

Clique <a href="http://disclaimer.weg.net/" target=_blank>aqui </a> caso você não seja o destinatário deste email, ou desejar conhecer nossa política de privacidade.
Click <a href="http://disclaimer.weg.net/" target=_blank>here </a> if you are not the intended recipient, or in case you want to know our privacy policy.

Re: NetBeans 7.2.1 - Set as main project?

Valere DEJARDIN

Hello Artur,

From now, Netbeans runs or debug the project you are currently working in, there is no “main Project” any longer.

Valère

Click here if you are not the intended recipient, or in case you want to know our privacy policy.   ­­

Re: NetBeans 7.2.1 - Set as main project?

Brian Ngure
Hi,

I found the "main project" option very useful as I would work on one project and run another to process stuff the current project is doing. Without this feature, I have to keep switching back and forth between projects which is annoying.

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Valere DEJARDIN <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello Artur,

From now, Netbeans runs or debug the project you are currently working in, there is no “main Project” any longer.

Valère

Brian Ngure

Fwd: Re: NetBeans 7.2.1 - Set as main project?

jaya sapam
in times of despair what d heart says is so true..

I found the "main project" option very useful as I would work on one project and run another to process stuff the current project is doing. Without this feature, I have to keep switching back and forth between projects which is annoying.

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Valere DEJARDIN <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello Artur,

From now, Netbeans runs or debug the project you are currently working in, there is no “main Project” any longer.

Valère

Fwd: Re: NetBeans 7.2.1 - Set as main project?

jaya sapam

every1 hv atleast a little idea of what is good for themselves..thts jst needed.
in times of despair what d heart says is so true..

I found the "main project" option very useful as I would work on one project and run another to process stuff the current project is doing. Without this feature, I have to keep switching back and forth between projects which is annoying.

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Valere DEJARDIN <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello Artur,

From now, Netbeans runs or debug the project you are currently working in, there is no “main Project” any longer.

Valère

Fwd: Re: NetBeans 7.2.1 - Set as main project?

jaya sapam

i know u guys are more smatr than me..but smetimes i listen 2 my heart..:)
every1 hv atleast a little idea of what is good for themselves..thts jst needed.

in times of despair what d heart says is so true..

I found the "main project" option very useful as I would work on one project and run another to process stuff the current project is doing. Without this feature, I have to keep switching back and forth between projects which is annoying.

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Valere DEJARDIN <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello Artur,

From now, Netbeans runs or debug the project you are currently working in, there is no “main Project” any longer.

Valère

Fwd: Re: NetBeans 7.2.1 - Set as main project?

jaya sapam
create everythng for d use of mankind,bettermen

i know u guys are more smatr than me..but smetimes i listen 2 my heart..:)
every1 hv atleast a little idea of what is good for themselves..thts jst needed.

in times of despair what d heart says is so true..

I found the "main project" option very useful as I would work on one project and run another to process stuff the current project is doing. Without this feature, I have to keep switching back and forth between projects which is annoying.

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Valere DEJARDIN <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello Artur,

From now, Netbeans runs or debug the project you are currently working in, there is no “main Project” any longer.

Valère

Re: NetBeans 7.2.1 - Set as main project?

jaya sapam
1+1=2+1=3+1=4...as simple as tht..i hope an equilibrium can b maintain..say i ask u do u hav a 10 n if u happen to have 10-(x)=<0...all d best

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:11 PM, jaya sapam <[hidden email]> wrote:
create everythng for d use of mankind,bettermen

i know u guys are more smatr than me..but smetimes i listen 2 my heart..:)
every1 hv atleast a little idea of what is good for themselves..thts jst needed.

in times of despair what d heart says is so true..

I found the "main project" option very useful as I would work on one project and run another to process stuff the current project is doing. Without this feature, I have to keep switching back and forth between projects which is annoying.

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Valere DEJARDIN <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello Artur,

From now, Netbeans runs or debug the project you are currently working in, there is no “main Project” any longer.

Valère

Fwd: Re: NetBeans 7.2.1 - Set as main project?

jaya sapam
when sme1 ask u to lend me..like lend me a seed of mustard when planted in soil(earth)..when it bears fruit..it give enough fud for ur family..if u share

1+1=2+1=3+1=4...as simple as tht..i hope an equilibrium can b maintain..say i ask u do u hav a 10 n if u happen to have 10-(x)=<0...all d best

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:11 PM, jaya sapam <[hidden email]> wrote:
create everythng for d use of mankind,bettermen

i know u guys are more smatr than me..but smetimes i listen 2 my heart..:)
every1 hv atleast a little idea of what is good for themselves..thts jst needed.

in times of despair what d heart says is so true..

I found the "main project" option very useful as I would work on one project and run another to process stuff the current project is doing. Without this feature, I have to keep switching back and forth between projects which is annoying.

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Valere DEJARDIN <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello Artur,

From now, Netbeans runs or debug the project you are currently working in, there is no “main Project” any longer.

Valère

Fwd: Re: NetBeans 7.2.1 - Set as main project?

jaya sapam
just have a clam mind..u will get it..d earth wil b saved.for those who love it

[...]

From now, Netbeans runs or debug the project you are currently working in, there is no “main Project” any longer.

Valère

Re: Fwd: Re: NetBeans 7.2.1 - Set as main project?

wadechandler2
I have sent a message to the NB folks about this guy (or bot). So, hopefully will be removed soon.

Wade

--

=================
Wade Chandler

Software Engineer and Consultant
NetBeans Contributor
NetBeans Dream Team Member

wadechandler.com
netbeans.org

On 12/10/2012 09:47 AM, jaya sapam wrote:
[...]

From now, Netbeans runs or debug the project you are currently working in, there is no “main Project” any longer.

Valère

Re: NetBeans 7.2.1 - Set as main project?

jaya sapam
jst have a free mind..like hw ws it in proposal..d sun shines for evry1..i dnt demand anyything jst pour a little water to any flower

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:19 PM, jaya sapam <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

From now, Netbeans runs or debug the project you are currently working in, there is no “main Project” any longer.

Valère

Fwd: Re: NetBeans 7.2.1 - Set as main project?

jaya sapam
light a smal candle..i'l tel u

[...]

From now, Netbeans runs or debug the project you are currently working in, there is no “main Project” any longer.

Valère

Re: NetBeans 7.2.1 - Set as main project?

Gregg Wonderly-2
Yeah, I've wondered where the poll went out to the community of users that I
missed on this one.   I regularly have a main project that I run with F6, and
then go around to different source files, which are tools, and do SHIFT-F6, or
go to another project and right click on it and select run.

Gregg Wonderly

On 12/10/2012 3:54 AM, Brian Ngure wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I found the "main project" option very useful as I would work on one project and
> run another to process stuff the current project is doing. Without this feature,
> I have to keep switching back and forth between projects which is annoying.
>

> On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Valere DEJARDIN <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Hello Artur,
>
>      From now, Netbeans runs or debug the project you are currently working in,
>     there is no “main Project” any longer.
>
>     Valère

Benno Markiewicz
Sorry, I do not understand the bothering. The option is still there. Once you
set a main project via mainmenu "Run >  Set Main Project", you can set "Set Main
Project" also from the projects context menu.

And you can even implement a very simple plugin which reintroduces the "always
there"-behaviour.

import java.awt.event.ActionEvent;
import java.awt.event.ActionListener;
import org.netbeans.api.project.Project;
import org.netbeans.api.project.ui.OpenProjects;
import org.openide.awt.ActionID;
import org.openide.awt.ActionReference;
import org.openide.awt.ActionReferences;
import org.openide.awt.ActionRegistration;
import org.openide.util.NbBundle.Messages;

@ActionID(category = "Project", id = "SetMainProjectAction")
@ActionRegistration(displayName = "#CTL_SetMainProjectAction")
@Messages("CTL_SetMainProjectAction=Set as Main Project")
@ActionReferences({@ActionReference(path = "Projects/Actions", position = 120)})
public final class SetMainProjectAction implements ActionListener {
     private final Project context;

     public SetMainProjectAction(Project context) {
         this.context = context;
     }

     @Override
     public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent ev) {
         OpenProjects.getDefault().setMainProject(this.context);
     }
}

Greetings markiewb