NetBeans 4.2 and Find by Status

Bryan Boone
Was this removed silently or was there discussion?
If there was discussion, can you point me to the thread?
Thanks.
-Bryan

Re: NetBeans 4.2 and Find by Status

Maros Sandor
I assume you look for CVS statuses. If so, select directory/project of
interest and invoke "CVS/Show XXX Changes" action.

Regards,

        Maros

Maros Sandor wrote:

> I assume you look for CVS statuses. If so, select directory/project of
> interest and invoke "CVS/Show XXX Changes" action.
>
> Regards,
>
>     Maros
>

> Bryan Boone wrote:
>
>> Was this removed silently or was there discussion?
>> If there was discussion, can you point me to the thread?
>> Thanks.
>> -Bryan

So that takes the place of the "Find" feature?
OK... I guess I missed that discussion;)
-Bryan

CVS

Diego de Oliveira
Hello.

I'm using NB4.1 and i'm so confused with the CVS suport. I'm moving from
eclipse and all servers are ssh 2, the extssh of eclipse way to use CVS.
I'm also using a private key.

How can I use may server in the same way with nb4.1 cvc model??

tanks

Diego de Oliveira BR