NEW PROJECT CANNOT BE CREATED ON MacOS

Juan Ignacio Ilaria
Hi there, I need to fix this, installed the new version, the 8.2, and a new project won’t open, I´ve started a Java course and need to get the program working.
Please help me to solve this,
Thanks!

Juan

Re: NEW PROJECT CANNOT BE CREATED ON MacOS

geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com
That’s because you are trying to use JDK 9 with NetBeans IDE 8.2:

https://jaxenter.com/netbeans/using-apache-netbeans-incubating-jdk-9

Geertjan Wielenga | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +31620320056 |
Oracle Developer Tools

ORACLE Netherlands | Hertogswetering 163-167 | 3543 AS Utrecht | Netherlands