NB - Changing my password

Papa

When visiting NetBeans web page  to change my password, no matter how many times I enter/confirm the password, the page keeps saying that it is unable to change it. I tried to change my password some time ego as well; I had  the same results then too, at that time I thought it was a glitch, but obviously is not.

I know that this not the place to post this question, but if someone here can tell me who to report this error it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.