NB 8.2 freezing at startup

andresku
Hi all,

I had the same problem: fresh installed NetBeans 8.2 freezed immediately after the program start. A change of the settings was not possible at all. Every time I had to run "kill -TERM" for the main java process.
The file "messages. log" has shown that the least loaded bundle was: "org.netbeans.core.netigso.Netigso". This has brought me on the idea to deactivate it. I renamed the jar "/usr/local/netbeans-8.2/nb/modules/locale/org-netbeans-core-netigso_nb.jar".
Since everything runs well. Maybe it helps somebody...