My Post in netbeans fourm has disapered!

My Post in netbeans fourm has disapered!

yaniv.r1
Hello Netbeans users,

my post on netbeans has disapperd!!!

I posted that netbeans doesn't coorect syntex error's
like "Lower-Case" to "Upper-Case".
and doesn't show pop-up to fix to "Upper-Case"

and more I Tryed to install "LookAndFeel" skin
I installed it by directoins I got fom the "LAF" site
copy LAF(LookAndFeel) ".jar" files to the
<Java_Path>/lib/ext. and also to add it to the project
Library, and the files exist in the <java_path> "ext" folder
and also in the project Library,
but when I type the first or two letters of the skin,
there's no pop-up to suggest the right/full command.

Code:

 UIManager.SetLookAndFeel(new sy...);

Here is also a Visual Example, by attached file.

BTW i'm using netbeans 8.2

[/img]

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/netbeans_not_correcting_syntex_724.jpg

Re: My Post in netbeans fourm has disapered!

Papa
There is a rumor that Apache will kill Netbeans, and that this is the
reason why very little attention is been given to NetBeans. I am not
using Java for my current project, I am using C++ and there is a lot of
IDEs for C++. However, I must say that I like working with NetBeans, I
would be very sorry to see it killed by Apache.

Note to the mailing list: If the rumors are false please do let me know

--
ArbolOne.ca
Using Fire Fox and Thunderbird.
ArbolOne on Java Development in progress [ í ]

Re: My Post in netbeans fourm has disapered!

Glenn Holmer-4
On 09/18/2017 02:38 PM, Papa wrote:
> There is a rumor that Apache will kill Netbeans

Where did you hear this? Link, please.

> and that this is the reason why very little attention is been given
> to NetBeans.
You are following the Apache mailing lists where everything is being
discussed in the open, yes?

http://bit.ly/2wDOzCD

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/How+to+Participate

Or is this just what it sounds like: a cheap troll?

Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)

Re: My Post in netbeans fourm has disapered!

geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com
I think you know the rumors are false, since you're the one creating them.

Apache doesn't kill anything, by the way. Read up a bit about Apache.