Quantcast

Multiple independent main windows

akorynta
I think I might be using the term "floating" incorrectly. I'm looking for something like my attached screenshot (I just used Paint to copy the top components into place).

The popped out dialog currently does not allow the "Variables" Top Component and "Usages/Perfoce/Breakpoints" Top Components to be docked side-by-side like when it's in the Editor mode.

geertjan wrote:

> Take a look at the attached screenshot.
>
> Gj
>

> On 22-3-2017 0:14, akorynta wrote:
>
> > That's not really what I'm looking for. We are looking to pull the Top Components out of the MainWindow and display the TopComponents into Modes in the new JFrame/JDialog that is created. For example, if we were able to use this tiling plugin on a floating set of top components.
> >

> > geertjan wrote:
> >
> > > https://github.com/GeertjanWielenga/TiledNetBeansEditors
> > >
> > > https://blogs.oracle.com/geertjan/entry/tiling_of_editor_documents_in
> > >
> > > Gj