Multiple independent main windows

akorynta
That's not really what I'm looking for. We are looking to pull the Top Components out of the MainWindow and display the TopComponents into Modes in the new JFrame/JDialog that is created. For example, if we were able to use this tiling plugin on a floating set of top components.

geertjan wrote:

> https://github.com/GeertjanWielenga/TiledNetBeansEditors
>
> https://blogs.oracle.com/geertjan/entry/tiling_of_editor_documents_in
>
> Gj
>

> On 21-3-2017 23:05, akorynta wrote:
>
> > I am also looking into a similar solution. Has anyone done something like this before? It would be great to be able to move dock Top Components into different positions in a floating window.

Re: Multiple independent main windows

Geertjan Wielenga-3

Take a look at the attached screenshot.

Gj

On 22-3-2017 0:14, akorynta wrote:

> That's not really what I'm looking for. We are looking to pull the Top Components out of the MainWindow and display the TopComponents into Modes in the new JFrame/JDialog that is created. For example, if we were able to use this tiling plugin on a floating set of top components.
>

> geertjan wrote:
>> https://github.com/GeertjanWielenga/TiledNetBeansEditors
>>
>> https://blogs.oracle.com/geertjan/entry/tiling_of_editor_documents_in
>>
>> Gj
>>

>> On 21-3-2017 23:05, akorynta wrote:
>>
>>> I am also looking into a similar solution. Has anyone done something like this before? It would be great to be able to move dock Top Components into different positions in a floating window.

hfeecfdb.jpg (319K) Download Attachment