Minimap test request

Peter Cheung
I noticed this issue. I still can't find where is the bug in my code. My code actually is quite simple, draw everything in bufferedImage then send it to paint method. Give me some more time to fix it.

Sean Carrick wrote:

> Peter,
>

> Nice job on the colors! The speed is improved a bit as well.
>

> One issue I noticed, but it could have just been my display, is that on my source tab that has about 890 lines, the minimap didn't show anything below the 50th line until I clicked on the cursor location icon to bring my view down to where my current line was at. Once I clicked on that, the rest of the minimap showed up just fine. Scrolling the window to the current line did not reveal the minimap below line 50, only when I clicked on the current line icon next to the scroll bar. Maybe look into that issue and let me know what you discover. Like I said, it could just have been my display, since I've got all the eye-candy of Compiz turned on...
>

> > --
>      [img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/ucwebapp.wisestamp.com/13aab24c-4877-4ae8-97d8-e5b95d5767a8/IntegritySolutionsSplash.format_png.resize_200x.png#logo[/img]
> Sean Carrick
> VP Software Development, Integrity Solutions
> address-removed (address-removed)     (http://facebook.com/PekinSOFT)
>

> On Sat, 2017-02-11 at 00:41 +0000, Peter Cheung wrote:
>

> > Dear Sean
> > I aligned the color theme to the netbeans theme, please see http://peter.kingofcoders.com/?p=2262 Let me optimise the plugin for speed. thanks
> > from Peter

Re: Minimap test request

Sean Carrick-4

Peter,

I'm not sure I can be of much help in determining where the issue may lie within your code, but I would look around the section of code that does the actual rendering of the image. It seems like it just sort of dies out before completing the rendering process, then completes it once some action (such as clicking on the current line marker somewhere below where the rendering quit) takes place.

Otherwise, as I had said, it's a very good minimap and I keep it installed all the time now.

Sean Carrick
Vice President of Software Development

Sean Carrick wrote:
[...]

PekinSOFT.vcf (478 bytes) Download Attachment