Merging JDK9 branch to default

Martin Balin-2
Hello,
NetBeans development team is merging today jet-main jdk9 branch into
jet-main repo default. This will bring into NB9 daily development builds
JDK9 multi module projects after changes propagate up to main-silver.
We tried to prepared this merge as well as possible. There can be some
failures of build jobs in some other repos which we will be fixing after
the merge. This could also take a while.
This should be the latest big merge into daily dev builds during NB9
development.

Thanks' for understanding,
Martin

Re: Merging JDK9 branch to default

Martin Balin-2
Hello,
Latest daily build 20170310 contains the merged jdk9 branch. It is now
possible to start play with Java SE multimodule project. Keep in mind
that this is still development, there are many issues we need to fix,
complete,...
Feedback on overall approach for this feature is welcome.

Martin