Maven Projects opening as Java projects, cannot import!

Maven Projects opening as Java projects, cannot import!

kmcglinn@gmail.com
Hi There,

My Maven projects in Netbeans keep changing to being standard Java projects. I try to import them, I try to open them again, but no, the folders for the src, the pom file, etc. are no longer there.

The only fix I seem to be able to find is to create a new project and just copy and paste everything. Considering this happens every other day, this is increasingly frustrating.

Please, if anyone knows why this is happening, please let me know how I can fix it!

Kris.

Re: Maven Projects opening as Java projects, cannot import!

geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com

Happy to help if you provide some more details, also maybe we can do a
Skype call, my user name there is: geertjanwielenga