Location will not update

WebFritzi
Hi there,

I am new to Netbeans, this forum and, in fact, also to Java. However, I have been doing some some in C/C++ for some time.

Well, I thought I'd be a good idea to start with NetBeans and its GUI interface. Now, I have a nice window with a button, a text field, and a label. I can place the label with the mouse, but it will not align with the text field. So, I wanted to set its position in the properties. However, when I put something new in, e.g.,  "Left", it will register it in the properties, but it is not updated visually. Also in the running program it remains.

Can anybody tell me what is or might be wrong here?