Location of executable after make

noequus
Hi everyone:

Noobie here. I'm using NB (latest version, GNU tools, c/c++) on Win10 with a Raspberry Pi as the remote host. Builds work fine, but the resulting executable goes into a .netbeans directory under root, rather than to the directory indicated in the makefile (/home/pi/bin).

How can I get the exe where I need it? Is there a setting somewhere that I have not found?

Google and forum searches have not been fruitful and I have not been able to find info on this topic in the NB docs.

Thanks for any guidance.