Localization bundles

Boris Heithecker
Hi all,
where can I find the 3rd zip file donated from Oracle? Is is accesible to the public?
I'm interested, because if it includes the localization bundles, it shouldn't in principle be a difficult task to transfer them to their corresponding places in the GitHub repo.
Boris

--
Boris Heithecker

Dr. Boris Heithecker
Lüneburger Str. 30
28870 Ottersberg
Festnetz: +49 4205 315834
Mobil: +49 170 6137015

Re: Localization bundles

Emilian Bold-2
http://bits.netbeans.org/download/apache-donation/ApacheNetBeansDonation3.zip

I'm sure there's a corresponding URL on Apache infra but I can't find
it quickly.

--emi