Surabhi Gupta
These are details of my NetBeans

Product Version: NetBeans IDE 8.2 (Build 201609300101)

Java: 1.8.0_121; Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 25.121-b13

Runtime: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_121-b13

System: Mac OS X version 10.12.3 running on x86_64; UTF-8; en_US (nb)

But each time I run my GlassFish server it says "The module has not been deployed.

See the server log for details."

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times, but it is not working.

Please can you help me?

Thank you,

Surabhi

Re: Loading GlassFish on Mac

Mark Wade
On 04/03/2017 10:51 AM, Surabhi Gupta wrote:

But each time I run my GlassFish server it says "The module has not been deployed.

See the server log for details."

What do the server logs say?

I've found that on GNU/Linux, and Mac OS X for that matter, I have had to change write permissions to be able to write to the domain directories or Glassfish throws an error and won't start. I don't know if it's a good solution or not but I create a group for developing and chgrp and chmod recursively on the Glassfish installation to allow that group to write to Glassfish directories. Again, I don't know if that's a particularly good thing to do but it works.