License - Is it necessary to add a "global"?

License - Is it necessary to add a "global"?

TamaraJxn
I want my final project to have a license that I have created or one that is not in the default licenses.
That is, I want to add a license similar to creative commons (by).

Can I put a license of my own? And if so, do I need to give my source code?
Sorry for my english, I'm using a translator  [Embarassed]

Re: License - Is it necessary to add a "global"?

Gary Greenberg-8
You can right-click on you project and in project properties specify your own license.
It does have to be in your Licenses folder within Netbeans though.
If you already have code written with default license, there is a plugin to change license header.

On Apr 11, 2017, at 4:05 PM, TamaraJxn <[hidden email]> wrote:

I want my final project to have a license that I have created or one that is not in the default licenses.
That is, I want to add a license similar to creative commons (by).

Can I put a license of my own? And if so, do I need to give my source code?
Sorry for my english, I'm using a translator  [Embarassed]

Netbeans // License - Is it necessary to add a "global"?

TamaraJxn
Thanks, now I know I can add a license that I have created, my second question (and I had already written it  :D) was I need to give my source code?

Re: Netbeans // License - Is it necessary to add a "global"?

Netinho Teixeira
It depends. Is a open source? Its a private source?

Sent from my iPhone

> On 12 Apr 2017, at 17:29, TamaraJxn <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Thanks, now I know I can add a license that I have created, my second question (and I had already written it  :D) was I need to give my source code?

Netbeans // License - Is it necessary to add a "global"?

TamaraJxn
In my terms I want it can not be modified, that means that it is private, right? Therefore I do not have to distribute the source code. I even want to use a "setup creator" that is freeware. Everything is correct?