Latest Java update

joejonsme
Hi,

My Firefox plug-in check is telling me that there is an update for Java, but when I visit the link it's still taking me to the old update (the Java 7 update 9). Also, according to the Java test page, Java 7u9 is still showing that it's the latest...it says I have the recommended version.
Is there an newer update somewhere?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/944191?page=5
Creative video marketing agency

Thanks

Re: Latest Java update

asatir
car rentalin iran
after arriving to iran for exploring freely in different cities you can easily use car rental servicesand rent the car you want.
tank u for any ting
اجاره ون
Commercial Important Person (CIP) Imam for people who are of great importance to them. Many people busy Managers, traders and applicants for this service. Special services, Imam Airport provides time management and optimization.

cip ika