JtextField of Calculator

Dariel729
Hi Everyone,

Good Day!

Can anyone help me with my problem. I'm modelling a scientific calculator.
I have a problem with regards to the window of my programmed calculator.

I have made a scientific calculator and added JMenubutton , under this button , I also created JMenuItem, then added 2 items, Standard & Scientific.

When I click Standard, the basic calculator will appear.

Here comes my problem, when I click Scientific, I wanted to make the JTextField to be as same size of my calculator window.

How can I adjust that one??

Thanks for the replies

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/code_209.pdf