JavaWeb

Papa
Compiling my JavaWeb application that F6 runs the application displaying it on web browser, however, when clicking Project->Deploy, II get the following error:
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext.log No Spring WebApplicationInitializer types detected on classpath

Please note that this is my first javaWeb application and that I might be doing something wrong, a tutorial that is based on nb8.2 would be nice.

Thanks!
--
ArbolOne.ca
Using Fire Fox and Thunderbird.