Java process kill another process

petrux25
I'm trying to create a server and client application. But when I start the server and then I try to run the client, the client process kill the server process. Any Idea?

Re: Java process kill another process

Simon Roberts-4
I'm confident that it doesn't kill it in the active sense. Your code has bugs, possibly the flow of the server simply exits when the client connects, or perhaps throws an unhanded exception.

Generally, however, this list is for discussion about NetBeans, not about Java programming. You'd likely do better to take your question to javaranch.com

HTH