Java SE 8 Embedded is the final major release of the Oracle Java SE Embedded

Java SE 8 Embedded is the final major release of the Oracle Java SE Embedded

dazz
Hello

I was following the instructions here  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCuuUjT85jY    to remotely develop Java on the Raspi.
Then I found this announcement from Oracle. http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/embedded/embedded-se/downloads/index.html

I don't want to install a depreciated product so when I tried to setup remote development, the instructions are now out of date.   As far as I can tell, this announcement requires an update to the Netbeans GUI, which is why I am writing on this forum rather than the users forum.

Specifically, what do I now put in the Remote JRE Path entry.  What do I now need to load onto the Raspi?

java and javac are already included in the out of the box Raspian image that I have just loaded.

Please provide updated instructions and/or GUI.

Dazz