Java Maven dependencies- Contain OSCI manifest headers

Java Maven dependencies- Contain OSCI manifest headers

swrta
I am building maven java application, which access to web page with JSON code. For project I add dependencies: Jackson, Json and JsonPath.
When I add dependency, there is sad emoji, who said that dependency contain OSCI manifest headers. It also add some other dependency( on image- grey dependencies under json-path). For adding dependencies I used query.

Why is that and how I resolve this?

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/netbeans__copy_169.png