Java EE EJB Module on TomEE

CarlosFMeneses
I'm trying to create an EJB project using the wizard via New Project > Java EE > EJB Module and the wizard does not give me the option to use TomEE as the server.

I do have the Apache TomEE+ 1.7.4 set up as a server in the Services tab. I have tried running TomEE with both the default installation and a modified install/server.xml as shown https://youtu.be/twX8oTMWqbY.

Did I miss something or is an EJB project no supported with TomEE?

Java EE EJB Module on TomEE

mauro_netbeans
Hi. netbeans not recognize tomee like a JEE server because internally it check some name of jar into tomee/lib.

The netbeans code it check for only 3 segment of the name of jar.
And tomee came with 4 segment for names of jars.
So you have to rename a name of 1 jar fiel at only 3 segments.
Go at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89s6zhI6sK0

and go at min 3:02 to 3:28
It explain the workaround.
Let me know if you have resolved.

It is a solution proposed from Kay Wrobel the writer of plugin Primefaces crud generation

Mauro