JUnit 5 support - road map?

claus_l
Hi

I need JUnit 5 support in a new project. As the project is maven based building is not the ssue, but executing tests directly from the IDE is desperately needed.
Is it planned to add support for JUnit 5 in Netbeans 9?

Regards
Claus

JUnit 5 support - road map?

irfanak
My toronto development agency (https://www.branex.ca/web-design-development/) had an developed client application that created in NetBeans 8.2. They also need JUnit 5 for completed this.

JUnit 5 support - road map?

claus_l

irfanak wrote:
> My development agency had an developed client application that created in NetBeans 8.2. They also need JUnit 5 for completed this.

How did your development agency work with JUnit 5?
Is there a plugin or did you use maven for the tests?

Regards
Claus

Re: JUnit 5 support - road map?

Emilian Bold-2
This mailing list will be gone soon. Please start using the Apache
[hidden email] or [hidden email] mailing lists.

About Junit 5, there's been some requests about this from the JMeter 5
authors, but there's no ongoing work afaik, since we are trying to
release NetBeans 9 under Apache.

You could add your remarks on this issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-6

--emi