JUnit 5 support - road map?

mvpjava
Does anyone know when NetBeans plans to roll out support for JUnit 5?
Can't find any info on this.
You can obviously run a JUnit 5 test but I'm referring more to the visual tooling feedback which is lacking right now in NetBeans 8.2.

Thanks,
Andy

Re: JUnit 5 support - road map?

Emilian Bold-2
I'm not using Junit 5 so I don't know what's broken -- did Junit
change so much? Could you put an issue on netbeans.org/bugzilla ?

--emi

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 1:38 PM, mvpjava <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Does anyone know when NetBeans plans to roll out support for JUnit 5?
> Can't find any info on this.
> You can obviously run a JUnit 5 test but I'm referring more to the visual tooling feedback which is lacking right now in NetBeans 8.2.
>
> Thanks,
> Andy

Re: JUnit 5 support - road map?

Geertjan Wielenga-3

Sent a mail to this list a few seconds ago with some investigations that
have been done by a community member. Indeed, an issue would be good to
handle this.

Gj