Ivy integration

Theyuv
Hello,

I have a web application project on netbeans.

I am trying to integrate Ivy into the build in order to resolve dependencies for the project.

I tried following this guide:
http://wiki.netbeans.org/FaqIvy

But am not able to get the desired results.

Specifically, the "lib" folder is not being populated with the built jars.
In addition, nbproject/project.properties doesn't seems to be updated (ivy.classpath remains unchanged).

I played around with the code in build.xml so I was able to get the jars needed for a dependency added to my classpath (placed in the build/web/lib/WEB_INF/lib folder after building). But now, when I remove all dependencies, nothing is being updating (ie: the jars aren't removed from the build/web/lib/WEB_INF/lib folder).

Basically, I'd like to verify that the tutorial on http://wiki.netbeans.org/FaqIvy is up to date. Is it? Because I am not getting the expected results.

Thank you.

Re: Ivy integration

Theyuv
Hello,

Would like to add some details about my environment:
Netbeans: 8.0
Java: 1.8.0_05
Java: SE

Thanks.

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 7:14 PM, Yuval Schwartz <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Thank you.

Re: Ivy integration

Theyuv
Any feedback on the issue below?