Is there something in the JCK test suite that tests JavaFX?

Is there something in the JCK test suite that tests JavaFX?

BernardWells
Hello,

We do our java build from source, and run the standard JCK test suite as a sanity check before release. We are just adding Java 8, and thus JavaFX (we didn't incorporate it for Java 7). There doesn't seem to be anything in the JCK 8 that touches on JavaFX. Is anyone aware of anything that will test the JavaFX functionality? As I say, this is not for a JavaFX application but to make sure our build of JavaFX itself has no issues.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.