Is there a plugin that tars or zips up modified files?

Is there a plugin that tars or zips up modified files?

Thomas Wolf-7
Hi,
Just started a new job.  I have set myself up with a local git repository for my own sanity, but any 'official' source changes to my application have to be passed on via a tar or zip file containing the changed files.  I've been doing this manually for a day now (in NB I copy/paste NB's Git->Show Changes files into a text file, which I turn into a script that appends each changed file to the same tar file.  Just wondering if there happens to be a plugin that'll do something like that or a shell script that uses git commands to do the same.  I'm running on Windows 10 and have cygwin so have access to most unix commands.

thnx for any suggestions,