Quantcast

Integration the spellchecker in NBPython for RST files

Integration the spellchecker in NBPython for RST files

Julien Enselme-2
Hi,

I am currently working on improving the support for RST (reStructured
Text a markup language used to write documentation for Python programs)
files. During this process, I would like to active the spellchecker for
these files so the user can easily spot spelling errors when the plugin
is installed.

I searched for a documentation page about this in the wiki but didn't
find any. If there is one, can I have the link to it? If there is none,
is there an example of usage of the spellchecker I can base myself on?

Julien Enselme
http://www.jujens.eu/